Syntium 3000 is a synthetic lubricant with fuel economy characteristics and protects the engine in all climates.
Owing to the particular formulation developed by Petronas R&D laboratories and countless tests on the engines of major automotive manufacturers, Syntium 3000 can offer:
- Extensive protection against wear of all engine components subjected to lubrication;
- Prevention against the formation of deposits and sludge;
- Fuel economy due to the maximising of engine performance;
- Outstanding thermal stability and resistance to oxidation;
- Reduction of oil consumption;
- Compatibility with a comprehensive range of engines.
- SAE 5W-40
- ACEA A3/B3/B4
- API SM/CF
- BMW LL-01
- MB-Approval 229.5
- VW 502.00-505.00-505.01